Diamond Care and Support provide a wide range of quality services for people who require support for one or more reasons. Our services promote dignity, independence, opportunity and inclusion. Our aim is for our customers to maintain a healthy, happy life with choice and independence.
- Personal care
- Personal hygiene/continence care
- Food & fluid preparation and support with eating and drinking
- Community activities e.g. shopping, social outings, support with socialising, meeting people, visiting friends and maintaining personal relationships
- Support with going on holiday
- Assisting with hobbies and interests
- Light household duties e.g changing bed linen, keeping kitchen tidy, etc
- Support with sports and social events
- Bespoke support for special occasions
- Carer relief/companionship
- Chaperone service
- Crisis situations (often with immediate support)
- Support with general administration and attending appointments
- This list is not exhaustive.