Diamond Care and Support is a new company set up by a group of carers with over 30 years experience between us.
Our experience ranges from supporting individuals with learning disabilities to supporting whole families. We have vast experience of supporting older people in their own homes and escorting to and from appointments. All of our Support Workers are friendly mature ladies who are all too willing to help.
We believe that people have a right to be treated with dignity and respect and are committed to enabling people to feel self-worth and self-respect by what we say and how we support them. Enabling people to do things for themselves and have ordinary life experiences.
We view each individual as someone who has value, and is entitled to a sense of identity, their own particular likes, dislikes, and personality. We’re committed to working alongside the person, and others, to maximise the effectiveness of support, ensure consistency, and meet individual needs and wishes.
We work with customers with physical, cognitive or age-related conditions who need support with daily tasks, domestic routines, and support them with building social relationships and participating fully within the community.
The services we offer are:
- Personal Care
- Personal hygiene/continence care
- Food & fluid preparation and support with eating and drinking
- Community activities e.g. shopping, social outings, support with socialising, meeting people, visiting friends and maintaining personal relationships
- Support with going on holiday
- Assisting with hobbies and interests
- Light household duties e.g changing bed linen, keeping kitchen tidy, etc
- Support with sports and social events
- Bespoke support for special occasions
- Carer relief/companionship
- Chaperone service
- Crisis situations (often with immediate support)
- Support with general administration and attending appointments
- This list is not exhaustive.
*We offer a same day Support Worker if you find yourself in a crisis situation.